Choose an alternative from our Boat Charter Fleet and enjoy a variety of activities in the glorious Pacific Ocean. Our experienced bilingual crew will guide you throughout the best of Costa Rican nature adventures.
Here is a list of some of the activities you can do:
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding excursion
- Surfing excursion
- Family Pic Nic Beach Day
- Sunset Cruise
- Photo Shooting excursion
- Fishing Day
- Kids (bonitos) Fishing
Here is a list of some of the great beaches around the area that you can visit:
- Witch’s Rock: This is the most famous break in Costa Rica and the landmark of Santa Rosa National Park. A top spot on most Costa Rica surf tour options, it offers beauty and fun. This is a world class break that thousands flock to every year and it’s the premier destination for a reason. The fast hollow rights on this surf adventure are amazing, and its remote nature means you won’t be running into other novice surfers while you’re here. After all, you can only access it by boat or with a 4×4. Although we obviously cannot make it part of any “learn to surf” programs, we DO offer daily boat charters out to the spot.
- Ollies’ point:This is a beautiful and remote world class surf break made famous from the movie The Endless Summer II. Only accessible by boat, it’s the spot many think of when ‘Costa Rica surf vacation’ comes to mind.
- Playa Iguanita & Playa Prieta: The perfect spots if you’re enrolled in our “learn to surf” program. You will more than likely be ready within a couple of days to visit Other “advanced level” spots such as Witch’s Rock or Ollies Point!
- Playa Tamarindo & Playa Avellana: These alternatives’ level of experience will depend on the Tide level. It might be good for learners, but it might also be terrific for experienced surfers!
- Langosta Beach Club: This is a MUST, if you decide to visit spots like Playa Tamarindo or Playa Avellanas. The best place to relax and enjoy a cool beer and snaks, after a long and exhausting surfing day.
Whether you choose to stay with us, take lessons with us, or just want one of our phenomenal surf trips, we’re here to help you with everything!